I kept waiting for my instructor to post the assignment sheet for this so that I could copy and paste the instructions like on my other project posts. She never did so I will just explain. We had to take the design we came up with for project 03 and create a model out of foamboard. I ended up going with one of my first ideas which was to just extrude the boxes up into columns of different heights. The models had to match our original design as close to exactly as possible. I used bamboo skewers to connect the columns. It was tricky and a little tedious but fun too. I was under the impression that it was due a lot earlier than it was. If I had known I had more time I’m pretty sure I would have played more with other ideas.