I’ve been tagged by Shila. Thanks a lot!! Just kidding, it’s a fun way to get to know more about other people.
Ok, I know I’m not exactly normal but this may take a while to think of 7 weird things. They all seem pretty normal to me. :)
1. Sometimes I brush my teeth in the shower. My best friend in high school thought that was odd.
2. I get words stuck in my head like prosaic, apostolic, verdant… My brain repeats them over and over.
3. I count things, like the amount of times I stir something or towels I’m folding. Can we say obsessive compulsive??!! I don’t have to do things a certain number of times. I just count. Maybe it’s just boredom. :S
4. I have had an identity crisis since Jr high. Who am I, KeliAnn, Keli or Kelsi? My computer’s dictionary doesn’t even recognize these names. LCD: Kel Dang it, that one didn’t work either.
Oh, it says random too.
5. I think Patrick Stewart is a hottie. Mmm Jean-Luc.
6. I am missing five of my permanent teeth. I didn’t lose them, they were never there. Why couldn’t I have inherited my Dad’s temperament instead?
7. I say I’m 5 foot, but really I’m not. Now we’re all going to pretend that I didn’t just tell you that. :D
Tag 7 people: Sasha, April, Brandy, Lori, Skeezie, & Alyshia,& Rachel, might be fun to have a couple of college girl perspectives. Sorry if any of you have already done something like this that I missed. And if you are too busy to do it I totally understand.